Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Tongan Language Week - My Story

 Ko hoku hingoa ko Viliami Pulotu. (My name is William Pulotu)

Ko hoku ta'u taha taha eni. (I am Eleven years old)

Kou ako he Wesley Intermediate pea koe Tonga pe au. Ofa lahi atu. (I go to Wesley intermediate school and i am Tongan. Love you all)


My Dads village is in Vaini and my Mums village is in Tofoa (Tongatapu).

My Dad went to Tonga High School.


(Thank you to my dad and sister for helping me with the Tongan translations)

1 comment:

  1. Evening Viliami, well done on sharing about your history. It is important to know where you are from. I love how you thanked your family for supporting you with this post. Ngāue maʻongoʻonga - Great work, Malo aupito

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.